Join me online tonight for a show hosted by Live to your Living Room. I’ll be playing two 45-minute sets and the whole thing is being mixed remotely by a sound engineer. It sounds like about as close to a proper gig as it’s going to get right now. WOW! Just doing my set list and it’s coming together nicely. Can’t wait to play for you. Order a Deliveroo and join me.
Tickets and details here:
Live stream tonight 6pm GMT – exclusively for Patreon patrons.
To sign up to Patreon (it’s just £4/month) visit
My great friend Annie Dressner and I are doing an 8 day UK tour 22-29 February. Many tickets have already gone… so please buy them while you can and come say hello to us! All ticket links below…
22 FEBRUARY/ NEWCASTLE/ Cluny 2
How to join ‘Pivot’: become a Patron:
For $5 a month, you get all the songs from the project so far, and a new song emailed to you on the first of every month until December 2020. As a Patron you also gain access to an exclusive weekly video diary, posted each Friday lunchtime, AND a monthly gig streamed live from my shed! Woah!
Sign up at patreon.com/pollypaulusma.
What is ‘Pivot’ all about?
- I send you a new song on the first of every month. I send it to you in form of a unique Bandcamp code which you can then download.
- You can choose from a selection of formats, from WAV (if disk space is no issue) to MP3 (if you need something a little smaller).
- ‘Pivot’ is my latest and fourth album, which I’ve been releasing a song a month across two years (24 songs in all) since January 2019.
- ‘Pivot’ is short for ‘The Pivot Round Which The World Turns’.
- These songs — which examine our daily pivoting roles as child, parent, lover, friend, grandchild, grandparent, and everything in between — are the product of the last six years and contain songs cowritten with Kathryn Williams, Tom McRae, Astrid Williamson, Danny Wilson, David Ford, Martin Carr, Laura Jessica Barnett and Mark Davies Markham.
- I started in January 2019 but it’s not too late to join the club: I just catch you up.
- These songs will not be made public until 2021. They are not on Youtube or Spotify or any of the streaming services.
- I hope to release the album physically in 2021 on double CD and double LP, after which it will also be available on streaming services.