How to join ‘Pivot’:
- Either be a subscriber
- Or be a patron
Be a subscriber:
For £10, you can get all the songs from the project so far, and a new song emailed to you on the 1st of every month until December 2020. Send your one-off contribution from your Paypal account — select ‘Tools’ > ‘Send’ and send £10 (or more if you wish!) to me at email@example.com. Provide me with your preferred email address (you can gift this to someone else if you want), and I’ll sign you up.
Be a patron:
For $5 a month, you can get all the songs from the project so far, a new song emailed to you on the 1st of every month until December 2020, PLUS access to an exclusive weekly video AND a monthly live-streamed gig! Woah! Sign up to support me at patreon.com/pollypaulusma.
What ‘Pivot’ is all about:
- ‘Pivot’ is short for ‘The Pivot Round Which The World Turns’.
- I’m releasing a song a month across two years (24 songs in all). I started in January 2019 but it’s not too late to join the club: I just catch you up.
- I will email you a new song on the 1st of every month. You can choose to download the song from a selection of formats, from WAV (if disk space is no issue) to MP3 (if you need something a little smaller).
- These songs — which examine our daily pivoting roles as child, parent, lover, friend, grandchild, grandparent, and everything in between — are the product of the last six years and contain songs cowritten with Kathryn Williams, Tom McRae, Astrid Williamson, Danny Wilson, David Ford, Martin Carr, Laura Jessica Barnett and Mark Davies Markham.
- They will not be made public until 2021. They are not on Youtube or Spotify or any of the streaming services. The only way you can hear them is to be a subscriber or patron.